Working at the intersection of IT and operations is your passion, and though there’s enough work available for you in the current market you want to know what you do it all for: creating software for people for whom you can make a difference, preferably in an innovative scale-up environment. As DevOps Engineer at Soulve Innovations you get that chance!
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree (or similar intellectual capabilities)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD and GIT
- Experience with SSL, DNS, VPN and firewalling
- Experience with C# (.NET Framework) and Angular (JS)
- Knowledge of Windows-environments
As DevOps Engineer you work closely with our software developers to continuously take our platform to the next level, provide customers and users with an optimal uptime and flawless rollouts of patches and fixes.
- You provide high observability and the implementation of CI/CD, automatic provisioning, configuration management and on-boarding of new customers and environments;
- You dive into our architecture and optimize system- and application performance and reliability issues;
- Last but not least, you troubleshoot issues for the entire dev stack and build automated solutions to prevent similar issues in the future.
You’ll join our new DevOps team, where you will work directly with the Test Engineers and Developers. You will also have plenty of room to innovate and deploy new tools. The direct communication and scale-up company culture allows us to switch quickly between new technologies and try new innovations even faster.
And you are
An analytical and critical thinker with strong communication skills. Not only are you able to quickly get to the root cause of an issue, but you’re also able to translate this directly in terms developers or less tech-savvy customers are able to grasp. You’re not afraid to try out new things and independently tackle issues when necessary. You work quickly and accurately, but at the end of the workday you also love to grab a (soft) drink with your colleagues and discuss the future of the company.
- Competitive salary (€ 2500 to € 5500, depending on knowledge and experience)
- 25 holiday days per year (+ additional 5 days)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Company laptop
- Training opportunities
- Travel allowance
- Collective pension scheme
- Possibility to participate in an option scheme
- Growing with a successful scale-up company (in function, responsibilities, etc.)